IMMERSIVE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
Add situational awareness skills to scenario training
VizMove Touch is an all-inclusive solution with software, hardware, installation, training, and support
Augment your training classroom with unforgettable realism
You capture real world scenes and bring them into your training space without technical expertise
Immerse your trainees in realistic scenarios to improve preparedness without exposure to hazards
WorldViz has 19 years experience helping thousands of companies reach new heights with virtual reality
- Visualization: button-click simplicity to create and use content
- Interaction: touch walls with your hand, or select in the environment with a controller
- Sound: surround sound system to add realism and auditory cues
- Light: illuminate your virtual environment and/or physical environment
- Scent: add ambient smells to your room to enhance simulation
- Convert a classroom into a content-rich learning environment
- Standardize the environment as part of the curriculum
- Train individuals or groups in an interactive space
- Scaffold content based on learner needs and training objectives
- Save on time and cost to implement and maintain training rooms
- All VizMove systems are modular and extensible
Immersive training environment
Adaptable to enhance your available training space. While not in use, minimal obstructions ensure your room is always ready for other purposes. VizMove PRISM systems are adaptable to install in most rooms. Please consult with the WorldViz team if you are interested in setting up an Immersive Training Environment. We will help you evaluate your options.
The 1-projector system transforms a wall or screen to an interactive training environment. This is the only configuration we recommend as a mobile system.
- SINGLE systems work well if a scenario has a fixed orientation for the participant to focus
- A VizMove PRISM single wall delivers the same ease of use and interactive functionality as multi-wall systems
- Most systems are delivered installed, but a single wall is the only system we offer as a portable system (example use cases are for trade show and/or onsite presentations)
Our 2-projector system seamlessly blends across the corner of a room to create an over-180-degree field of view. This is an extremely flexible solution that fits in the corner of most rooms, and stores nearly out of sight. DUAL installations are ideal for multi-purpose rooms.
- DUAL systems deliver an impressive level of immersion without compromising your existing room usage
- Many training applications can be oriented within 180-degree viewing range
- The immersive experience is introduced at this level
A 3-projector installation is the most popular VizMove PRISM. 3-projectors on 3-walls offer visualizations covering 270 degrees field of view. This is truly an environment you can get lost in.
- With projections wrapping around most of the room, the TRIPLE offers a high level of immersion
- Ideal for VizMove PRISM installations inside larger rooms where an audience has a viewing
- Ideal when there is no adjacent control room and system hardware must be installed within the VizMove PRISM
A 4-projector, 4-wall installation offers 360 degree wraparound immersion. If a room affords this option, it is truly an exceptional experience.
- A square floor plan is recommended for a QUAD system
- Consider viewing options (e.g. in room, or an AV system)
- Ideal for maximum immersion and realism
Phone: +1 (888) 841-3416
27 W Anapamu St 101-121
Santa Barbara, CA 93101