With many of us currently working from home office, we are offering an exclusive webinar giving you a deep dive into how to setup a VR lab!
In this webinar our VR experts will share their experience and provide examples from top VR lab installations around the world. You will be able to ask them your questions, so please don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Join us on Thursday, April 2 at 8 am (Pacific Standard Time).
There is no charge for this webinar so sign up today!
Daniel Tinkham, our Director of Sales Americas, will be leading the webinar, joined by CEO Matthias Pusch, and they will be covering the following items:
1) What are the proven benefits of VR in research settings?
2 )What physical space layout do I need for a VR lab?
3) What VR and computer hardware is needed?
4) What are the most important selection criteria for me to consider?
5) Which VR displays - from consumer VR headsets to 3D multi-wall projection displays should I consider?
6) Which VR input devices - from haptic gloves to biofeedback devices and eye tracking - should I consider?
7) What software for creating VR environments should I consider?