Vizible and Vizard’s support for the glTF 3D model standard allows for a whole new range of workflows. See how this is used to bring over assets from Unity with the help of the Sketchfab exporter in this quick tutorial.
1. Go to the asset store in Unity and search Sketchfab. Import the “Sketchfab for Unity” asset, or download the latest version here: https://github.com/sketchfab/UnityGLTF/releases/tag/1.0.3
2. Choose “Sketchfab- Publish to Sketchfab”
3. Login to your Sketchfab account (if you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one), name your scene and click “Upload to sketchfab”
4. You’ll then need to make your model downloadable in Sketchfab (Under “Manage this model)
5. Once it’s been made downloadable, download the gltf, unzip it and add it to your Vizible or Vizard scene.
To check such things as size, origin point and performance you can use the free program, Inspector, provided by Worldviz which can be downloaded with a trial of Vizard here.
Note: for Vizible, you’ll need to convert to a glb or osgb using either this tool to convert to glb, or using Inspector to convert to osgb.
There may be some issues with models that have transparency
Standard materials only are supported.
For animation, only Generic or Legacy animation type are exported