We are pleased to announce the WorldViz Vizard VR software platform now supports the new HTC VIVE Pro Eye VR headset.
VIVE PRO EYE users can now leverage the R&D focussed analysis capabilities of Vizard, which have empowered thousands of academic and commercial research labs for over 20 years.
The Vizard VR platform gives low-level access and control to researchers who need exact measurements of eye tracking data.Vizard also provides powerful add-ons for analytics, and adds Python language extendability.
With Vizard, it's easy to integrate with other displays, headsets, motion trackers, biofeedback sensors, and input devices.
WorldViz Vizard with the VIVE PRO EYE is ideally suited for:
- Psychological and behavioral research
- Training and performance analysis
- Marketing studies and analytics
Out-of-the box capabilities include:
- Record and playback eye tracking behavior for "after action review" including 3D path review
- Extensive data analytics
- User performance triggered feedback loops with eye or physiological sensor data
- Precise timing experimental control and device synchronization
- Extended support for multi-user environments
- 360 videos and 3D files from a wide array of sources as customizable stimuli
- Recording of gaze direction data, pupil size, fixation timings, and other low level parameters
Learn more about HTC Vive Pro Eye at https://enterprise.vive.com/us/product/vive-pro-eye/ and read about the WorldViz Vizard 6 VR platform at https://www.worldviz.com/vizard.
Vizard can be tested for free of charge, download it at https://www.worldviz.com/virtual-reality-software-downloads